Romany's Non-Touristic Camel Safari
Enjoy the Camel Safari in the Thar Desert and explore the desert life. See the stunning view of the Desert Sunset and Sunrise on dunes walking. Sleeping under the stars with proper arrangement of Mattress, Pillow and Blanket. Including unlimited water bottles, dinner with Indian less spicy curry, rice, dal and chapati made by camel drivers on the campfire in the middle of the desert.
per adult from
18 to 20 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel ride in morning and evening.
- Entry fee of Khaba Fort (The Abandoned Fort)
- Pick-up and Drop to the City.
- Overnight accommodation Sleeping under the star without tent with mattress, pillow, and blanket.
- Entry/Admission - Khaba Fort
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Drop to outside the City.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thar Desert, India
Stay in the Thar desert and enjoy the campfire, typically Rajasthani veg. dinner. And sleep under the billions of stars with the proper sleeping arrangement - Mattress, blanket, pillow.
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Khaba Fort, Khaba, Jaisalmer India
Experience a sense of mystery as you explore this abandoned village. Peek inside ruined homes, spot ancient artifacts and enjoy sweeping desert views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Romany Hostel, Near Fort Parking, Near Fort, Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide free pick-up from hotels located inside the city. For pickup, please contact us via E-mail, Call and Whatsapp.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.