Romantic walking tour in León
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. León was once the childhood home of Nicaragua’s most celebrated poet Rubén Darío and is also a place of many gorgeous churches, displaying the finest of colonial architecture. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What happened to the tragic and twisted love story of La Mocuana and a young Spaniard? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Leon, Leon, Leon Department
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Cathedral-Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Calle Rubén Darìo, Av. Central Nte., León, Nicaragua
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.