Romantic tour in Quebec
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. You and your sweetheart consider yourselves as lovers of history? Desire to experience the most of the city’s authenticity? Place Royale is the birthplace of Québec City, where Samuel de Champlain established the first habitation in 1608 and where there remains an outstanding collection of 17th- and 18th-century buildings that are a small sampling of Old Québec. This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quebec City, Quebec City, Quebec
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :85 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2, Canada
Return Detail :Quebec City, QC, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.