Romantic Tour In Nara
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. What could be more romantic than exploring Nara’s serene and tranquil parks, temples, and shrines, while beautiful wild deer pass by? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. Enjoy a hugely romantic getaway in one of the world’s most beautiful, interesting and historic cities of Japan. Tōdai-ji temple is one of the most visited Temple in Nara by people looking for blessings in their marriage or love life. Did you know the Great Buddha Hall in Tōdai-ji Temple is the largest wooden structure in the world? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nara, Nara, Nara Prefecture, Kinki
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tōdai-ji, 406-1 Zōshichō, Nara, 630-8211, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.