Romantic tour in Lodz
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. How does the stroll in a lovely Mickiewicza Park sound like? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What romantic stories are behind the Herbst and the Scheilbers family that owned the beautiful Herbst palace. Could there be any affairs between servants? Walk with us to find out! This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lodz, Lodz, Lodz Province, Central Poland
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Central Museum of Textiles, Piotrkowska 282, 93-034 Łódź, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.