Romantic tour in Jerusalem
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Did you know Jerusalem is considered to be one of the holiest places in the world for couples to visit? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city.
From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. Why is the Wohl Rose Garden a favorite spot for couples? What is so special about the Mount of Olives? With its huge amount of history and stupendous views across Jerusalem.
What is the most famous historical couple of Israel? How is Tu B’Av, a minor holiday known as the “Jewish Day of Love” celebrated in Israel? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jaffa Gate, Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.