Romantic Prague Walking Tour
Join us by the most impressive walk through the most enchanting part of Prague (Mala Strana)! You will see luxurious noble palaces, hidden alleyways and corners of Castle district and Lesser Town, lots of which remained undiscovered by tourists so far. Listen to the both real and mythical stories regarding these areas and the theme of Golden / magical Prague. We will feed swans, learn serious historical facts, speak about alchemy and at the end visit definitely the most romantic café in Prague within Museum of Alchemy and alchemists (entrance + 1 drink included). This tour is ideal for couples, families and for all those who would like to jump off all the touristic buzz, chill out and sink back to the "olde" times, when our beuatiful city has began to be called "golden". Our native, local Praguers- tourguides are looking forward to you!!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (in case of "Private" version)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Welcome to the Golden Prague! This tour is intended for those who would like to sink to the ancient times and experience also some non-touristy locations. "Enchanting Prague 3 hours-Walking Tour" represents joint of historical facts and experiencing the cozy and unrepeatable atmosphere of one of the oldest parts of Prague. Everything is crowned by visitation of Museum of Alchemy with its picturesque café (situated in former famous alchemyst Edward Kelley´s residence).
Itinary / inclusions / contents:
Feeding swans / ducks at the only Prague´s beach on Mala Strana - Lesser Town (pastry is included in price of this tour ;-)
Stroll through romantic area of Kampa island, Prague Venice and some parks and gardens (i.e. Vojanovy sady where you can face live peacocks)
Telling both historical facts and legends related to all visited places
Walk by the oldest staircase in Prague up to the Prague Castle at quite non-touristy time
Walk through the famous Golden Lane, professional explanation of its history
Nice photografic opportunities from the Castle area
After the walk through the largest medieval castle complex in the world we will sink into hidden areas in its vicinity while not being disturbed by crowds of tourists. This area is belongs to hidden gems of Prague, undiscovered by crowds so far. Very romantic and enchanting atmosphere, everything accompannied with impressive narrations of our knowledgeable and LOCAL guides. All of us were born and live in Prague.
After hading passed around Prague´s Loretto place and Czernin Palace, we will take some more breathtaking pictures from Strahov monastery viewpoint and then descent to Museum of Alchemy where the tour officially ends.
Entrance fee and 1 drink are included.
Our guides are about to answer all your questions.
We simply LOVE our job!!!
Departure Point :Statue of Winged Lion on "Klarov" squareWinged Lion Memorial
Departure Time :Nobember 1st - March 31st: 3:15 PM and 5:40 PM April 1st - October 31st: 4:15 PM and 6:40 PM
Return Detail :Café Kellyxir, Jansky Vrsek 8, Praha 1
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.