Romantic Photo-Shoot at Matira Beach
We are Stephan & Bonnie photographers established in Bora Bora.
Bonnie is wonderful at coaching our couples through poses and scenes with an excellent eye for the small details, she speaks Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
We both love what we do and connecting with our worldwide clientele is an enriching experience.
Bora Bora is no place to be rushing! We are generous with the time we spend on location shooting as our objective is to make your photoshoot experience FUN & personal. These are key elements to capture beautiful expressions!
Our focus is not only through the lens, but also for you to have a fantastic experience and of course to deliver quality images“. Feel free to browse our porfolio, we have chosen to display a large number of images which were delivered to our clients to give you a realistic view of our work.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- 50 Edited High Resolution Images
What's excluded :
- Prints Optional
You will enjoy a fun & romantic photo session on the Beach, Matira area in Bora Bora. We can include other spots on the Island depending on your location. You will receive +/- 50 High Resolution Images.
• Matira Beach, Raititi Point French Polynesia
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can either meet you at your place of residence or directly at a location in the Matira vincinity.Ports
- Vaitape Visitors center, Vaitape, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/14/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.