Pachmarhi. the most popular attractions in India and among them such as Priyadarshini (Forsyth Point) - around 5 km from the town this popular view point offers stunning views of the surroundings along with memorable sunset views; Bee Fall- a 35 m high popular waterfall, it is ideal for nature-lovers; Handi Khoh- a huge ravine with thick woodland and a cliff of 300 feet which is known to have connection with Lord Shiva and Fairy pool- also known as Apsara Vihar- it is a small waterfall (30 feet high) and a naturally formed pool.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop within city center.
- English speaking local guide.
- Complementary water bottles, per person per bottle
What's excluded :
- Any kind of food and beverage untill or unless specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh 461881, India
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may also pick up guest from city center hotels / fixed point within city only.Airports
- Rajabhoj International Airport, Unnamed Road, Raja Bhoj Airport Area, Bairagarh, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462030, India
- Bhopal Madhya Pradesh, Pin code number line, Nayapura Kolar Rd, Rajharsh Colony, Kolar Rd, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Consider wearing cozy clothes
- Footwear must be good as the trek are mountainous
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.