Romanian Wine Tasting Experience
Embark on this fantastic journey through the world of Romanian traditional wines with the help of a private and professional sommelier! Taste seven premium wines made out of both local and international grapes, all of them made in Romania by local companies, everything associated with adequate exquisite finger-food. Learn and talk about the history of wines in Romania, but also about Romania's history in general, traditions, legends, geography and much more. Enjoy two hours in a friendly atmosphere with some of the best wines Romania has to offer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Exquisite Finger-food
- Premium Wines
- Professional Sommelier
- Gift Bottle of Wine
What's excluded :
- We will taste a selection of Romanian wines, explain their characteristics and talk about their story, everything paired with exquisite finger food. Talks about Romania's history and many more are more than welcome.
• Hotel Christina, Strada Ion Slătineanu 13, București 010601, Romania
• Grilled shrimp - For pairing with rose wine.
• Cheese with truffles - Pairing with red wine
• Smoked duck breast
Departure Point :Hotel Christina, Strada Ion Slătineanu 13, București 010601, Romania
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.