Romanian Wine Tasting
This trip is ideal for those who want to “taste” Romania. Since the country is one of the biggest wine producers in the world, local wineries are definitely not to be missed. This tour gives a chance to visit one of the best wine cellars at the both national and international levels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- The trip sets off from Bucharest in the morning. The first stop is at LacertA Winery, Buzau County, which has an 82-hectare vineyard on one of the most favorable soils for wine production. You will learn the history of wines, see the production process, as well as taste a range of white, red, rosé or table wines, depending on your preferences. You will also discover exclusive wine collections, among which: the Vintage Collection, Grand Prix, Lacerta Dolce and Gift Collection etc, many of which even won gold awards on the international level.
Afterward, you will have a chance to enjoy a meal at one of the most special restaurants in the country - “Dacian Farm”. Here you can escape from hectic city life by immersing into a well-recreated atmosphere of the Dacian times.
The trip continues to the second wine cellar, Budureasca, in Prahova County. Inaugurated in 2013, Budureasca wine cellar is the largest and the most modern construction of this kind in Romania. Located in the middle of 300-hectares vineyard, the wine cellar offers a picturesque view ideal for relaxing strolls in nature. State-of-the-art construction and technology, which provides perfect conditions for winemaking, makes the history of Budureasca wines in the industry. During this visit you will be taught how to judge wine and how to perform correct wine tasting by sampling a variety of fine wines.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your accommodation in Bucharest
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.