Romanian mountain villages:Magura,Pestera,Piatra Craiului Mountains From Brasov
You will be taken from your hotel in Brasov, you will leave the noisy city and you will climb into the National Park of Piatra Craiului.
We will drive up to the mountain in the village of Magura, where we will leave the car and walk on foot, looking at the village, the landscape of the Piatra Craiului Mountains and the Bugegii, the farms of the peasants with animals, to the village of Pestera.
It will be a light hike for about 3-4 hours, we will go further from Pestera village, almost to the foot of the Piatra Craiului Mountains.
There we will rest, we will admire the scenery offered by the mountain, we will take pictures.
We will then return to the village of Pestera, to Folea Chalet where we will serve a traditional Romanian lunch.
We will return to the village of Magura in the car and head towards Brasov.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional lunch at Folea Chalet
- Permanent tourist assistance
- Entry/Admission - Piatra Craiului National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piatra Craiului National Park, Romania
You will visit Piatra Craiului National Park, with wonderful scenery, mountain peaks, deer and clean air .
We will visit two mountain villages Magura and Cave, located up the mountain. The houses are scattered, with animal farms, roads sprinkled with many flowers.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come pick you up from your hotel/accomodation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -the cars will be disinfected after and before every tour with professional equipment -tourist will recive free masks and gloves and also free hand sanitizer and to minimize outside contact we also offer free bottled water -every tourist will be picked up from their hotel or accommodation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.