Rollerblade Rental in Miami Beach
South Beach (SoBe) refers to the south part of Miami Beach that extends toward Biscayne Bay, ending at South Pointe Park. SoBe is home to a bustling tourist scene of restaurants, nightclubs and oceanfront hotels, such as the Delano, Fontainebleau and Nikki Beach Club. Rollerblading throughout South Beach provides a way to take in the sights of the city while getting exercise and a sun tan in Miami's semi-tropical climate.
per adult from
1 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Wrist, knee and elbow pads
What's excluded :
- Our shop is located one block and half away from the famous Ocean Dr. Beachwalk and from Lummus Park. Rollerblade throughout the park, along the oceanfront paths. You can reach the best beaches of Miami if you want to go swimming. One of the remarkable places for rollerblading in South Beach is South Pointe Park, which is at the Southeast corner of the city.
Departure Point :1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.