Rock N Roll Cruise on Sydney Harbour
Looking for something different to do on a night out? Put on your blue suede shoes and join us for a cruise so good, Peggy Sue could barely stand it.
Enjoy 3.5 hours on stunning Sydney Harbour and a delicious 3-course dinner served to your table,while your entertainers take you on a journey through the best of 50s and 60s Rock 'N' Roll. Get all shook up as "Elvis" rocks the boat and before you know it, you'll be ready to twist and jive the night away as your DJ plays the greatest from artits such as Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Little Richard.
Kick back, relax, take in the sights and join in on the fun
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3.5 hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Dinner - 3 course set menu served to your table.
- Rock & Roll performances from accreddited artists
- Elvis impersonator
- DJ playing the best of Rock n roll classics and motown
- Prizes and competitons throughout
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Enjoy the sights of the Sydney opera house as we cruise past the iconic location.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Have a glimpse of the Sydney harbour bridge as we cruise along it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :King Street Wharf, King St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Vagabond Cruises is a registered COVID-Safe business, and as such, we have put in place an array of different measures to maintain a safe environment for all of our guests and staff in these tricky times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.