Rock-Climbing Adventure in Colorado's Front Range
For an exciting, adrenaline-pumping experience when you’re in Denver, head 30 minutes outside the city for a 4-hour rock-climbing adventure! Colorado's Front Range is home to unique rock formations that make for great climbing conditions, whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced climber. All climbing equipment is provided, including ropes, harnesses and shoes, and snacks and water are included, so all you have to do is come ready for an adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Expert guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation from Denver
If you are looking for a truly unique adventure in the Rocky Mountains, our rock climbing excursion should be at the top of your list! Less than 30 minutes driving from Denver are some of the most spectacular rock formations for climbing at all levels of difficulty. The views on to downtown Denver and surrounding mountains are absolutely stunning.
We only offer top rope climbing which is the safest way of rock climbing because you are always tied to a rope above you. Our experienced guides will show you the basics of climbing and safety as well as pick the appropriate climbing route for your abilities.
• Denver Adventures, Conifer, CO 80433
Departure Point :Denver, CO, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact Denver Adventures 24-48 hours before trip departure to confirm the meeting location or your hotel is on our pick-up range and pay the extra fee for pick-up.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Contact the supplier 24 hours before tour departure at +1 (303) 984- 6151 to verify tour conditions and expectations.
- Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your tour without refund
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable, athletic-style clothing and dress for the season: shorts and a T-shirt in the summer and pants and a long-sleeved shirt in the winter
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.