Roam around Newari towns Bungmati, Khokana and explore Patan Durbar Square
Discover ancient temples and myths in the valley of gods where Hinduism and Buddhism meet.
Stroll through the small little alleys around the “durbar squares” in any ancient king cities of the Kathmandu Valley.
Watch how the people of the valley still use their temples to practice rituals that have been passed from generation to generation. Discover the temples of the valley, Stupas, Vihars, Courtyard, Maths, resting houses, Hiti (stone tap), learn more about the rituals of the people of Nepal.
Visit the Newari villages of Bungamati and Khokana, see traditional houses and experience a culture reminiscent of medieval times. Admire the traditional houses and centuries-old traditions of Bungamati and Khokana. See the large, 3-storied temple to the goddess Shikali Mai that dominates the village of Khokana.
Patan is known as Lalitpur, "City of Beauty", and its unique Durbar Squares, temples, alleys, cuisine, hospitality and religious tolerance justify the pre-historic status of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- All private transfer
- Guide fee
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Any meals
- Any drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bungamati, Nepal
At 10:00 am our expert tour guide assists you at your hotel and transfers you to the sightseeing sites.
Start sightseeing from Bungmati and Khokana at approximately 10:30 am.
• Ancient Newari villages
• Everyday life stytle of local people
• Earthquake damaged Rato Machindranath Temple
• Rudrayeni temple
• Karya Binayek Temple
• Sikhali temple
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
At 2:30 pm, reach Patan Durbar Square and enjoy the sightseeing.
• Patan Durbar Square:
• Patan Museum famous for metal idols and arts
• Hiranyabarna Mahavihara:
• Krishna Mandir:
Trip ends as your guide assists you to your hotel in Kathmandu at around 5:00 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off guest from any hotels inside Kathmandu city
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.