Río Claro Valley Adventure Day Tour
Give yourself the chance of doing something different. Not far from Medellin, there is hidden Colombian wonder. Join us in this trip and visit this beautiful Rio Claro canyon, a destination full of lush nature, but also activities such as rafting, canopy, climbing the via ferrata or the adventure of crossing the Cave of the Guacharos (birds’ cave). It is the perfect place to get out of the routine and venture into the greenery landscapes.
● Visiting one of the most beautiful natural reservoirs in Colombia
● Enjoying all kind of activities: trekking, swimming, canopying, and more
● A brief lesson on natural and endemic fauna and flora species
● A local approach as the park is mainly visited by Colombian people
● A relaxing and bold experience at the same time
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Rafting & Canopy
- All Risk Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Rio Claro Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medellin, Medellin, Antioquia Department
In this full day tour our guide and the driver will pick you up from your hotel to take you outside Medellín to Rio Claro. Once here, you will be taken along the main sites of the park so you can not only enjoy the landscapes, but the fun activities offered.
Stop At: Rio Claro Valley, Medellin Colombia
Day will be all yours to visit the park, as you will have the chance to explore on your own, be part of some hiking, birdwatching and sports activities. Our guide will also give you the best recommendation on food to have a delicious traditional lunch.
After spending the whole day among beautiful sceneries, trekking, swimming or just relaxing, you will head back to Medellin and your hotel and we will call it a day.
This are some of the activities available and included during the tour:
Rafting: Navigate the river rapids in an inflatable boat to end in a majestic marble vault.
Canopy: Feel the vertigo of flying through the air suspended by a cable, crossing from one platform to another by a route traced over the treetops and the river bed. Pure adrenaline!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Medellin city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at José María Córdova International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.