Riviera del Corallo off-road: E-bike and MTB Adventure
Adrenalinic Mountainbiking tour starting from Alghero. A mix of wild fun off-road driving, history and breathtaking views characterize this tour adaptable for all the levels!
Inclusive Top E-MountainBike or Mountainbike rental, helmet, professional guide and assistance during the tour.
If you love nature, sports and adventure you can't lost this excursion!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Professional mtb guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- E-Mountainbike Haibike or Focus
- Mtb Merida or Scott or Santacruz
- Entry/Admission - Punta Giglio
- Entry/Admission - Parco Naturale Regionale Di Porto Conte
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Villaggio Nuragico Palmavera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte Romano, Stagno di Calich, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
Partly rebuilt in medieval times the Roman bridge of Fertilia gives us a splendid view on the Calich lagoon, it will be fun to see how many fish populate the pond! Of course we cycling over it!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Villaggio Nuragico Palmavera, S.S. 127 Bis Alghero - Capo Caccia Km 45,450, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
The Nuraghe are prehistoric buildings that you can only see in Sardinia, you can visit the nuragic village of palmavera with a guide with a small supplement for the ticket
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Spiaggia Mugoni, Strada Provinciale 55, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
We will reach this long beach through a beautiful single track, usually we take a sea view snack at one of the beach kiosks.
Mugoni is one of the best beaches of the area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Punta Giglio, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
Inside the natural Regional Park of Porto Conte, Punta Giglio is an amazing reserve.
Due to its strategic position between Porto Conte and Alghero it was an important anti-aircraft base of the army during the last war, that we can visit during our ride, of which there are still structures with barracks, anti-aircraft cannons positioning platforms, casemates and explosives deposit, built with limestone place and camouflaged to the view from the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Spiaggia Del Lazzaretto, Localita Lazzaretto Mariste SNC, 07041, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
Perhaps the most beautiful beach on the coral coast, a beach restaurant offers delicious sea and land dishes cooked on the spot. On request it is possible to add lunch to the tour with a supplement. Very close to Lazzaretto there are many small hidden beaches, difficult to reach by car, we will be happy to reach them together by bike and if we have time for a dip in their crystal clear waters will be for sure an unforgettable memory.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parco Naturale Regionale Di Porto Conte, Alghero, Sardinia Italy
Most of the ride will be inside this wonderful park!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Biking Sardinia, Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 87, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum participants of two
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.