Rivering in the Danube (Alto Anchicayá)
We will discover a natural paradise full of waterfalls and crystalline wells, while we learn about history and culture, and do social work with poor children.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Medical service
- Contribution to Social project, to reward poor children
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Queremal, El Queremal, Valle del Cauca Department
Visit the main park, and get to know the flower of 'Quereme' and after breakfast we will visit the two waterfalls of 'La Elsa'
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Anchicayá River, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
We will pass by the Anchicayá River and enjoy the El Danubio creek, the natural hot tubs, the Emerald puddle, the 'love puddle' and the 'La Sirena' waterfall
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Gatos Cali Park, #3 Oeste-2 a 3, Av. 4 Oe. #Oeste-190, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels and hostels in Ciudad Jardín, Limonar, San Antonio and Granada, and we meet each other in the carulla on the cover of the sea.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.