River Tubing & Jungle Infusion (From Placencia)
This half day tour brings out the “Indiana Jones” in you as you get to experience a unique mix of adrenaline pumping and relaxing activities with breathtaking views while tasting a bit of what Belize has to offer. Your tour starts at the Placencia Municipal Pier in the charming little village of Placencia. Your guide will take you on a scenic drive on the Hummingbird Highway where you'll learn about the little fishing villages along the way and enjoy the pristine Belizean rainforest as we take a short hike to the river.
At the river, we'll jump into our inner tubes and glide down the South Stann Creek River. After tubing, we'll take a moment to enjoy a traditional Belizean snack before taking off to see a nearby plane wreck in the midst of the forest. If time permits, we may even get to see a waterfall en route.
At the end of our fun-filled jungle infusion, we will then make our way back onto the highway towards Placencia where your guide will drop you off at your starting point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Preserve, Mile 12 Southern Hwy, Dangriga Belize
Travelers will river tube down the river and trek in the forest.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Placencia Municipal Pier & Plaza, Placencia Sidewalk, Placencia, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up may be available from your hotel along the Placencia Peninsula or Hummingbird Highway, Placencia airstrip or Mango Creek water taxi.Ports
- Placencia Municipal Pier
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.