River Trekking at Neda Canyon
You will admire through the Greek countryside nature and morphology of the canyon.Tha swim in wonderful lakes and go through what the narrowest point of the gorge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
Neda is a river of the Peloponnese, located at the borders of the prefectures of Ilia and Messinia. It flows from Mount Lykaio, flows to the west and flows into the Ionian Sea, between the coasts of Kyparissia and Zacharo. Its length is 32 km. The river was named after the nymph Neda. The river from antiquity defined the borders of Ilia from Messinia, as Pausanias mentions. Near the banks of the river were the ancient Phiigalleia and the Temple of Epicureus Apollo in Vasses. The river over a large part of it crosses a ravine with very rich vegetation. Along its course waterfalls are created. The largest is located near Figalleria and is about 35 meters high.
Shoes suitable for walking in water on uneven ground and protect the ankle. Water & Snack, at least 2 liters of water, and snacks for the duration of the activity. Second pair of socks after leaving the canyon
Second Blouse or T-Shirt. A pair of work gloves. Swimsuit, towel
• Temple of Apollo Epikourios, Bassae, Skliros 270 61 Greece
Departure Point :Platania, Messenia 240 03, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.