River Rafting in Mendoza
Get ready for a fun filled adventurous day rafting down the Mendoza rapids. On your way to the river enjoy the stunning views of the mountain ranges that surround Mendoza.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfers from Mendoza
- Equipment (full neoprene suit and personal insurance)
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish/English)
What's excluded :
- Once we arrive we will be given instructions on how to move in the raft, how to approach rapids when the boat confronts them and the safety of rafting.
Here you will receive all the gear you will need including wet-suits, helmets and life jackets.
Then, off to the boats! Get ready to raise your heart rate and start paddling! You will spend about 1-hour on the river navigating over level 3 and 4 rapids.
Rafting is a team sport and everyone in the boat will have paddles to help move the boat through the river.
Have fun working together to make sure the boat doesn’t trip! This rafting experience is one you will want to tell everyone about.
Departure Point :Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown hotels in Mendoza
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.