River Nile White Water Rafting Adventure 1 Day Tour
Your 1 day river Nile white water rafting adventure takes you to the source of river Nile – the world’s longest river found in Jinja. The beginning of the Nile at the Rippon falls, offers the ideal environment for a satiating grade 1 – grade 5 white water rafting experience.
Depending on one’s experience and prowess, rafting can be done in; fast moving waters with riffles and small waves, or in straight-forward rapids with wide clear channels which are evident without scouting, or in rapids with moderate irregular waves which may be difficult to avoid and which can swamp an open canoe, or in intense, powerful but predictable rapids requiring precise boat handling in turbulent waters, or in extremely long, obstructed and violent rapids which expose a rafter to added risk.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All meals and Bottled Water
- Rafting Gear
- Entry/Admission - Itanda Falls
What's excluded :
- Any Private Expenses and Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itanda Falls, Jinja Uganda
Your 1 day river Nile white water rafting adventure will begin when our guide picks you from your residence or a suitable location in Kampala. After briefing you on how your trip will go, you will embark on a drive to Jinja – the location of the Nile in Eastern Uganda. You will drive through the prized Mabira forest – the largest rain forest in central Uganda, a habitat to a variety of mammals and bird species.
When you reach the Nile, you will report to the briefing point, meet other rafters and have breakfast. The resident rafting guides brief you about your white water rafting adventure. The rafting starting point is on a flat pool just above the first major rapid. While the crew unload the rafts and slide them down the ramp into the Nile, you will have the opportunity to relish the splendid view of the river and its surroundings.
Once down at the water edge, you will receive a demonstrated safety briefing before launching into the Nile for final practical instructions prior to floating down the pool. As the river meanders through the rocks, the rafting guide will redirect the raft into the mighty and challenging grade 5 rapids. To give you a satiating river Nile white water rafting experience, you will raft through eight major rapids and a series of other lower graded runs.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our travelers from and around Kampala.Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/21/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.