River Cruise & Hellbrunn Palace & world-famous watertrick fountains in Salzburg
Join this 2.5-hour tour and enjoy seeing the scenery of Salzburg Old Town, natural landscape from the water as well as a visit to the baroque Hellbrunn Palace with Audio Guides, see the Helbrunn Palace Park with its ponds and a guided tour through the world famous water trick fountains with an fast track.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- River Cruise on the Salzach River
- Transfer from landing station Hellbrunn to Palace Hellbrunn with our original London Doubledeckerbus
- Fast track to the world famous water trick fountains
- Visit Hellbrunn Palace with Audio Guides
- Transfer back from Hellbrunn Palce to the city with the London Doubledeckerbus
- Entry/Admission - Salzburger Altstadt
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Hellbrunn
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Starting with the boat cruise you enjoy the Old City scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach combined with the exclusive residential area and the magnificent "Hagen" and "Tennen" mountain range.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Hellbrunn, Fuerstenweg 37, Salzburg 5020 Austria
After arrival at the Hellbrunn jetty our London double decker bus will take you (a five-minute drive) to the enchanting Baroque Palace Hellbrunn. There, you will have an exclusive admission to the world-renowned trick water fountains. After the guided tour you will have time to visit the beautiful rooms in Hellbrunn Palace with an audio-guide. Also the Gazebo from the world famous movie "Sound of Music" can be visited in the gardens there. Afterwards, we will bring you with our historical London double decker bus back to the Old City jetty, where your journey started.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Departure Point :Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You need your own face mask whilst travelling on the boat and the London Doubledecker bus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.