River Adventure Package in Kitulgala
(SKU: LK57100100) This is a unique tour opportunity to enjoy the thrill of adventures and test your adrenalin rush.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide.
- Safety equipment's.
- White water rafting session.
- Canyoning session.
- Buffet lunch.
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages where not specified.
- Hotel pick up or drop off.
Enjoy the thrill of adventures as your whitewater raft down the rapids of a 5km stretch of the Kelani River. Bounce through the turbulent white-waters with the confidence and protection offered by proper safety measures, and enjoy the Canyoning session with a jungle walk. Let your adrenaline rise as you are whirled through the foamy rapids in an experience you will never forget.
• Kitulgala, Kitulgala, Sabaragamuwa Province
Departure Point :Kitulgala, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.