Ritoque Dunes Horseback Riding
Leaving from our point we embark on our excursion through the Arriero Tunnel tunnel built next to the F-30-E road, in the year 1950, to maintain connectivity between the Fundo's land, we will take the Cuesta del Mauco. As we ascend, we will find different species of the natural formations of the Mediterranean area, with shrub species such as Romerillo (Baccharis linearis) or Colliguay (Colliguaja odorifera). It is a dry and hot habitat
From here we go to what will be the second part of the ride is an encounter with our origins in which we will visit the 6 ecosystems (Mantagua Wetland, Chaparral Esclerofilo, native forest Dune Field, Coastal Edge, and the Albufera).
We will live the dune fields as Charles Darwin did on August 14, 1834.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- safety implement and first aid kit
- Certified Guide (NCh2950)
What's excluded :
Horseback riding in which we will remember our ancestors going through the 6 different ecosystems that we find in this place (Mantagua Wetland, Chaparral Sclerophyllous, Dune Field, Coastal Edge, sclerophyll forest and Albufera). Starting from the Inn we will start the trip to the indigenous shells, we will cross the Mantagua Wetland to enter the forest. We will continue through the Dunares fields that will take us to the shells. The indigenous people of the Bato culture (from 300 BC to 800 AD) to return along the coastal edge
• Playa Ritoque, F-218, Quintero Chile
Departure Point :Ritoque, Quintero, Valparaíso, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.