Rishikesh To Kunjapuri Trek
Enjoy a trek through the picturesque mountains of Rishikesh. The trek takes a couple of hours to cover a distance of 7 miles from the holy town of Rishikesh to Kunjapuri, situated at a height of 5 500 feet. Take in the stunning views of the Himalayas as you make your way through gentle slopes.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Kunjapuri Devi Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kunjapuri Devi Temple, Hindolakhal Rd, Rishikesh India
Kunjapuri (2 hours)
You will be picked up from fixed point / hotel leave for sightseeing.
From Rishikesh, climb up green slopes and step on small boulders as you trek your way up to Kunjapuri. Walk along a mountain stream and take in the magnificent views of the Himalayas in the distance. Soon you will reach a lovely waterfall. Continue your trek going past some clusters of mountain homes, the only signs of habitation that you will come across. As you continue your climb you can see the town of Haridwar in the valley below. Go past the small hamlet of Badkot till you reach Kunjapuri, located at a height of 5 500 feet above sea level. On the trek keep a lookout for deer, peacocks and wild boars.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to fixed point / your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Rishikesh.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.