Risco and Water
Ideal route for people who love nature and hiking. We accompany the route with Canarian gourmet cuisine and sample of ancestral customs of the Canary Islands. Local guides
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist guide and mountain guide.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
- Tasting of Canarian gourmet products.
- Sample of a Canarian ancestral practice.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Water and back pack.
- Clothing and footwear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tefia, Tefia, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
On the skirts of an old mountain system begins this route. Several natural sources emerge from the stones, and goats and wild animals water in them.
The extensive landscapes of Fuerteventura extend from the heights, reaching to contemplate the Island from an eagle's view. We accompany this route with an example of ancestral customs and tasting of Canarian products.
Departure Point :Ermita de San Agustín, Lugar Tefia, 32, 35611 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- All the obligatory measures that the State dictates will be adopted.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.