Rio Transfer and Tourism
We work with vehicles licensed and registered with the Ministry of Tourism, with highly experienced drivers, offering safety, reliability and differentiated treatment to passengers. We have bilingual receptives at the airports, which will guide passengers to board the car and provide all the necessary information.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- 1 - RESERVATION
When booking, the traveler must provide the following details for the voucher issue:
The. Full name and address
B. passport number or CPF
ç. Destination location in Rio
and. Full name of companions
f. Flight number / arrival date / estimated arrival time
2. After making the reservation, the passenger can contact us to inform any changes.
3. At the scheduled time for disembarkation, our reception will be waiting in the Arrivals area, with the passenger identification plate.
Departure Point :
Arriving in Rio: Travelers must inform the flight date, flight number, estimated arrival time and destination hotel at least six hours in advance, so that our receptionist can wait for you on arrival, with the identification plate. Leaving Rio: Customers must inform the Hotel / Residence at least six hours in advance and the time they wish to depart for the airport / port / bus station.
PortsPorto do Rio de Janeiro, R. 1 de Maio, 77 - Caju, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
AirportsInternacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro BrazilSantos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
OtherGaleão, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Landing SectorRIOgaleão - Tom Jobim International Airport, Av. Vinte de Janeiro, s/nº - Ilha do Governador, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 21941-900, Brazil - Landing Sector
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - We serve ALL HOTELS in Rio de Janeiro, airports, port and bus station.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.