Rio In Two Days With The Classics And Secrets - Sugar Loaf - Niteroi
Just imagine two days in Rio visiting the classic gems like Sugar Loaf, the Christ, Copacabana, Ipanema, Santa Teresa and exploring places that just the cariocas know. Places that you never heard like the wetlands of Marapendi, Niteroi on the other side of the bay with stunning coastline and breathtaking views to Rio. Two days in Rio not like a single tourist, but being in the city like a local and with a good friend showing you special places, travelling in Rio for two days visiting all the treasures. Get listed, Rio is waiting for you! The tours starts in your hotel or right in the day you arrive in Rio in our airport, and the tour will finish in your hotel, airport as well, or anywhere you want to be dropped off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- First Day: Picking up at the hotel at 9:00 am or 10:00 am, then depending on the weather we will firstly go to the Sugar Loaf, after that we will cross the bridge over Guanabara Bay to visit the city of Niteroi which is a real surprise for every traveler, and there we will see the MAC MUSEUM, the hill point Parque da Cidade which is simply breathless, then we will see the city centre with its colonial architecture, we will see the colors of Selaron Stairs and spend some time in the Portuguese Neighborhood of Santa Teresa.
Second Day: Starting at the hotel by 9:00 am or 10:00 am, and depending to the weather the first stop will be visiting the Christ, then a pleasant stroll in the famous beach of Copacabana, the rocks of Arpoador and the Bossa Nova Ipanema. The second part of our day we wll arrive at the lush and tropical Tijuca Forest, and we will see the private beach of Joa and the Wetland of Marapendi to watch closely the local daily life and some wildlife as well.
Two days visiting what our visitor expect to see in Rio and exploring places that only the locals know, the classic places and the off the beaten path spots. Lots of adventures waiting for this dreaming trip to Rio.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From the hotel, airport and port of Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :Always between 9:00 am or 10:00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.