Rio Football Culture Tour
Brazil undoubtedly is the country of football.
For football fans this tour is almost mandatory. Accompanied by an enthusiastic football guide you will discover the deep roots of this popular sport.
The visit begins at the temple of football Maracanã stadium that hosted two World Cup finals and has been completely renovated.
Afterwards the visit takes place at São Cristóvão Football Club debut club of world known star Ronaldo (World Champion twice) giving a good perspective on how a small and simple Rio club works.
Then the tour ends with a visit of the traditional Fluminense Football Club, with its charming and historic headquarters and stadium where it was played the very first match of the Seleção Brasileira.
This tour is done with a laid-back pace with many curiosities, passionate facts and funny stories about football in Rio and Brazil.
Important: It's not allowed, by the visited clubs norms, to wear a football jersey of another club in within their premises.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit of São Cristóvão club, the former and debut club of Ronaldo Nazário.
- Visit of Fluminense Football Club.
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
Visit the temple of Football and see it's exhibits, visit the changing room, press room, the pitch and stands.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Accommodations at the Zona Sul area of Rio.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.