Rio de Janeiro Museum of Tomorrow 4-Hour Tour & Transfer
The new museum in the Port Zone studies the future of the world and presents possibilities for transformations. Immerse yourself in the future art and culture of Rio de Janeiro with a 4-hour private tour of the science Museum of Tomorrow. Marvel at the futuristic building by Santiago Calatrava and the fascinating exhibits inside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Pick-up and drop off from south zone and downtown hotels and apartments, the port
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Amanha
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu do Amanha, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
The Museum of Tomorrow (Portuguese: Museu do Amanhã) is a science museum in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It was designed by Spanish neofuturistic architect Santiago Calatrava, and built next to the waterfront at Pier Maua.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Pick up from your accomodation in the South zone of Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :
Return Detail :your accomodation in the South zone of Rio de Janeiro
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.