Rio de Janeiro: Half Day Historic & Cultural Rio with Museu do Amanhã
Visit the historic and cultural side of Rio de Janeiro in this half day experience. Get through the picturesque streets and tour the museums, iconic places, historic buildings and the new boulevard made for the Brazil World Cup in 2014.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Local Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Amanha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu do Amanha, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
Explore the cultural diversity of Rio de Janeiro. Start our tour with the Cultural Heritage of Unesco, church of São Bento, continue through the XV square, Arcos do Teles, Banco do Brasil Cultural Center, post office, Fine Arts Museum. Many of these places are installed in secular buildings of great historical value, which have marked part of the country's history. Finalize the tour in the newest Complex of the city, The Boulevard Olimpico, then you will be taken to explore the historic Mauá Square and its charms, strolling past the Mauá Pier, Rio Museum of Art, Museum of the Morning, where you will visit this amazing futuristic museum.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons per book
- Solo travellers need a supplement confirmation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.