Rio Celeste One Day!!!
Enjoy one of the wonders of Costa Rica, where we will walk for 3 hours in the middle of the nature of the Tenorio Volcano National Park. You will be able to observe the Blue lagoon, the celestial waterfall, the fumaroles and know where the river turns into a celestial color, a complete and unique natural adventure. It also includes luxury transportation, naturalist guide and the best on-board customer service and delicious typical Costa Rican food.
We leave from San Jose, Heredia or Alajuela, picking up at your hotel or authorized pick-up, luxury transportation offers you DVD, reclining seats, air conditioning, on-board blanket, bottle of water and the best VIP service for you and your family or friends , the best recommendations during the trip.
In addition we will visit pineapple plantings of the area and the tree of La Paz, the widest tree of Costa Rica, do not miss this adventure of a day full of nature.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Luxury Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Water bottle
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tenorio National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We leave from 5 a.m. onwards for the different pick ups from San José to enjoy the day to the fullest. An hour later, we will make a stop at a buffet-style restaurant where we will have our typical Costa Rican breakfast or if you are vegetarian, you choose your own food. After breakfast we will arrive at our destination at around 10 a.m. our guide will give us the tickets of the entrance to the national park, we get ready for the walk and we begin our tour for 3 hours approximately.
We will take many pictures on the way, we will go down to the big blue waterfall, we will know the blue lagoon, beautiful to take pictures, we will also see the fumaroles of the volcano leaving by the river and at the end of the walk, we will know the magic of nature where the color The river changes completely, our guide will explain the effect of nature, its minerals among other incredible aspects that cause the color of the celestial river.
Upon return we expect a delicious lunch from the restaurant of the place, with a typical Costa Rican "Casado". We will take a break and then we will get to know the great peace tree, the widest in Costa Rica, passing through pineapple, papaya and yucca plantations among others that we will see on our way back to San Jose. One hour before arriving at our destination of return, we made a stop to stretch our feet and buy some coffee or fruit to finish our One Day Tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Aeropuerto Juan SantamaríaAlajuela HotelsHeredia HotelsYou can confirm your pick up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure Time :Pick ups 5:00 a.m. from 6:00 a.m. Be 10 minutes before departure
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES.
- RAINCOAT OR PONCHO
- CLOSED OR HIKING SHOE OR RUBBER BOOTS (IN THE PARK ARE RENTED BOOTS IF YOU WANT TO USE)
- A BOTTLE OF WATER
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.