Ring of Kerry Rail Trip from Dublin
Immerse yourself in some of Ireland's most spectacular scenery on a day trip to the Ring of Kerry from Dublin. You'll admire Ireland's coastal landscapes including Dingle Bay and the Lakes of Killarney.
per adult from
15 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ring of Kerry, Ireland
We take the train from Dublin to Killarney where we onto the Railtours coach to do the Ring of Kerry. There are plenty of stops along the Ring of Kerry for morning tea, lunch and photo stops, etc. Ireland’s highest mountains are located in Kerry, and Carrantuohill – which can be seen en route – is the highest, standing at 1041 metres high.
An essential part of any visit to Ireland, this tour circles the magnificent MacGillycuddy Reeks and runs through its many passes and valleys along the shores of Dingle Bay and Kenmare Bay.
The natural beauty of the Ring of Kerry provides many photo opportunities, as it passes through the many picturesque villages such as Glenbeigh, Waterville and Sneem. We return via Ladies View, the famous Lakes of Killarney and through the Oakwoods of Killarney's magnificent National Park.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Heuston Station, St John's Rd W, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps onto the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.