Ring of Kerry Day Tour from Killarney: Including Killarney National Park
From rugged cliffs to golden beaches, small villages and pastures green to peat bogs and picturesque mountain ranges, it is easy to see why the Ring of Kerry is considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world. This peninsula captures everything that is beautiful in Ireland.
From ancient stone forts to landscapes carved out of rock by the Ice Age, from sparkling lakes to winding mountain passes, this day trip of the Ring of Kerry will ensure that you leave with memories to last you a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- USB Points at every Seat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ring of Kerry, Ireland
Pass through Killorglin, the home of the ancient Celtic festival Puck Fair. Dating back to 1613., this is one of the oldest festivals in the world where a goat is crowned king of the village and placed on a pedestal for 3 day in August each year. People come from far and wide to pay homage to the king goat and enjoy the festivities of street stalls, music, and much more. This section of the tour takes you along part of the famous "Ring of Kerry" driving route.
Stop At: Dingle Bay, Dingle Ireland
We enjoy a scenic drive along some parts of the famous Dingle Peninsula. We stop for photos en route with amazing views of Dingle Bay, Skellig rocks, Inch beach. . This ideal setting is perfect for panoramic photographs admits the Wild Atlantic Way.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Waterville, Waterville, County Kerry
Picturesque little village overlooking Ballinskelligs Bay with its own beautiful beach, famed by the Skellig Rocks with their early Christian monastery. A regular visitor, Charlie Chaplin loved Waterville and hence the statue in his honor, unveiled in 1998. It is also home to one of Ireland's finest golf clubs and most famed footballer Mick O'Dwyer and Mick O'Connell.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sneem, Sneem, County Kerry
We take a stop in the charming village of Sneem. This is one of Ireland's most colorful and charming villages. With two squares and a beautiful bridge in the middle of the village, this is where the River Sneem meets the currents of Kenmare Bay. It was also the regular holiday choice or Charles de Gaulle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lakes of Killarney, Lakes of Killarney, County Kerry
One of the most beautiful and admired national parks in the world, Killarney national park was the first of its kind established in Ireland in 1932. With magnificent views of the Lakes of Killarney and Black Valley, the park gives you an opportunity to enjoy a walk in this amazing landscape and spend time strolling along the lakes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Torc Waterfall, Kenmare Road, Killarney Ireland
Torc Waterfall is a 18m high waterfall which cascades through the wooded Friers Glenn. We take a stop at this magnificent natural site of beauty. Enjoy a short walk , and maybe even see the red deer which are well known inhabitants of the Killarney national park . The waterfall has a public hiking path that stretches to the top of Torc Mountain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Paddywagon Tours, 13 Main Street, Killarney Ireland
We are collected at 10:45am for an 11am departure.
Departure Point :Paddywagon Tours Killarney, 13 Main St, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 PD32, Ireland
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby and booster seats required for toodlers/babies. Please advise at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please note the H&S measures may change due to government guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.