Rijeka Crnojevića Biking Tour
On the shore of Lake Skadar, as a small town on the same river, there is – Rijeka Crnojevića, known as Montenegrin Venice. Near it, there are the remains of the Obod printing house, where the first Cyrillic book was printed in this part of Europe – in 1494. During the 19th and early 20th centuries, Rijeka Crnojevića was the largest Montenegrin port and a leading trading center, and in addition, the first pharmacy was opened in Montenegro, as well as the first weapons workshop.
Paul’s side – one of the most attractive viewpoints in Montenegro, the most famous ‘postcard’ of Montenegro in world magazines.
Virpazar is a small fishing village, located on the road between Podgorica and the Montenegrin coast. In the past, it was a strategically important trading city but today this place serves as the main gate in the Skadar Lake National Park. It is also recognizable by local wines, which you can taste in family vineyards and cellars in the center and the surrounding area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bicycles, helmets and gloves
- Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus from place of accommodation to the starting point of tour
- Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus from the end point of the tour to the place of accommodation
- Tourist guide for biking (English and Russian language)
- Tourist taxes,Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Boat cruise - optional for extra fee
- Travel health insurance – optional for extra fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rijeka Crnojevica, Rijeka Crnojevica, Cetinje
Podgorica – Krusi – Rijeka Crnojevića – Komarno – Virpazar
Trip facts: track length: 56 km, max. altitude: 422 m, total elevation: 958 m, weight: medium to heavy, ground: asphalt - land - macadam, availability: all year around depending on weather conditions
The starting point of this tour is Podgorica – the capital of Montenegro. Biking through the Lješanska nahija about 9 km, ascent, biking through Rvaši towards the Rijeka Crnojevića.
Arrival on Paul’s side – one of the most attractive viewpoints in Montenegro, the most famous ‘postcard’ of Montenegro in world magazines. Photo break – 20 min.
Boat cruise – 1 hour – optional. After visiting Rijeka Crnojevića, we continue our easy drive towards Virpazar. A couple of climbs and getting to the end point of this tour –
Continue biking and arriving at Rijeka Crnojevića, a small town on the same river known as Montenegrin Venice.
Boat cruise – 1 hour – optional. After visiting Rijeka Crnojevića, we continue our easy drive towards Virpazar. A couple of climbs and getting to the end point of this tour – Virpazar.
Biking tour lasts from 5 - 6 hours depending on your readiness + time for transfer depending on the city of your accommodation.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.We pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/15/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Conditions: Good physical and mental health
- Need to bring: Water, Food
- Equipment clothing: Waterproof clothes, Additional protective equipment from the rain – depending on weather conditions, Firmly shoes
- Recommendation: Take a sweet, energy drink, sun protection.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.