Rijeka Crnojevića and Obodska Cave Hiking Tour
Obod - the town of Rijeka is a significant historical site of Montenegro and you can’t miss to visit it it! It is situated in a picturesque natural environment on a hill above Rijeka - River, opposite the center of the settlement of Crnojević (about two km asphalt). The circle was the capital of the Crnojević dynasty at the end of the 15th century, and there was a printing house in which the first book of South Slavs was printed in 1494. "Oktoih prvoglasnik".
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driving by car, van or minibus from the place of stay to the starting point of the walking tours.
- Driving by car, van or minibus from the end point of the hiking tours to the place of stay.
- Travel guide for hiking tours (English language)
- Travel Insurance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Skadar
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Skadar, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality 81000 Montenegro
Trip facts: track length: 5 km (in both directions), max altitude: 125 m, weight: easy, availability: all year around.
The starting point is from the center of the settlement Crnojevića. The road goes all the way to the river. The Obodska cave has 2 km of hiking and is suitable for people with different conditioning as well as for families. The Obodska cave is a real pearl and an ideal opportunity for all those who did not have the experience to stay in the caves. In return, we can organize a cruise through the Crnojevića River with a boat, climb to the ancient town of Obod and lunch at the local restaurant - optional. This tour is a perfect opportunity to experience the old Montenegro as well as the former life in this region.
Note: The tour lasts 2 - 3 hours + time for transfer depending on the city of your accommodation.
Need to bring: comfortable shoes, sneakers or climbing shoes, water, food and good mood for unforgettable enjoyment!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. We pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/2/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.