Riding the Akamas Coastline Tour
This route is ideal for beginners with some riding experience and good level of fitness.
From starting point of Sea Rays Cafe we head West towards Toxeftra Beach were the Green and Loggerhead Turtles nest along this 2 km stretch of sandy beach during June time....we ride along the coastline for our first stop at Lara Bay for photos.We continue along the sandy trail through the Juniper Forest to our next point of interest, Lara Bay Turtle Sanctuary, which is good opportunity to see the work done by the volunteers to protect the nest sites for the endangered Green and Loggerhead Turtles.
We rejoin the main trail to our next stop of The Chapel of Agios Kononas deep in the Akamas forest....from here the trail descents down hill for 4 km back to the rugged coastline....we take photo stop before returning along the 19 km coastal trail back to the start point for a well earned drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- All bike rentals include bottle holders, flat pedals, helmet and saddle bag with spares.
Departure Point :Akamas Mountain Bike Center, Poseidonos Ave 3, Kato Paphos, Cyprus
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.