Ride Where The Pros Ride Snowmobile Tour
4 full days of Snowmobile adventure
We love to ride! It’s not a job, it’s an adventure. We’ll take you where the locals ride!
If you’re an experienced sledder and want to test your ability while exploring new terrain, let us take you where we ride on our days off.
We’ll show you how to play safely in the mountain terrain while you explore some amazing sledding areas. This is not a follow-the-leader type trip; we’ll take you on an adventure! Each day your experienced guide will take you out for an advanced snowmobiling expedition.
**We always try to fit our trips to our guests needs and wishes**
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Overnight accommodation
- 5 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Depending on weather and ground conditions, our guide will decide where it’s best to go each day. By doing this, we can offer you the best day possible of snowmobiling adventure. You’re guaranteed to find the best snow and least crowded trails!
All our guides are fully trained in First Aid and Avalanche Terrain and Rescue.
Groups are kept small, 5 sleds per guide so the trip moves right along.
What to bring:
As we will be spending time in the unpredictable Icelandic weather, it is important to be prepared. We recommend warm outdoor clothing including:
• Waterproof jacket and trousers
• Warm head wear, for example, woolen hat/balaclava
• Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are requires
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Reykjavík
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Valid drivers license is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.