Ride Trail Singapore Chinese, Malay and Indian Cultures
Singapore is known for her 3 main cultures - Chinese, Malay and Indian. Explore our diverse cultures and be mesmerized by her diversity and richness.
Experience Singapore's diverse heritage, displayed in the wide array of cultures, races and religions.
In this city, people of faith join hands and break barriers. Our multi-religious harmony can best be appreciated where places of worship harmoniously co-exist. Visit to Malay Culture Enclave of Kampong Glam to understand the native people of Singapore , explore the rich culture of the Indian and end it all with the exotic Chinese heritage where the major of the population is made up of.
The tour does NOT INCLUDED the costs of food, drinks or admission tickets. It's Traveller's own expenses.
Please note the booking is based on the stated hours and there is a limit to the number of locations to visit
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 21A Haji Lane 21A Haji Lane, Singapore 189214 Singapore
Before Tiong Bahru, there was Haji Lane – Singapore’s original indie neighbourhood. This buzzing, all-hours enclave in eclectic Kampong Glam is peppered with cool boutiques, bars, cafés, and restaurants that rank high on the hip factor – and not to forget those beautiful murals. It’s no wonder we keep coming back to one of our favourite neighbourhoods. We’ve shared the best spots in Haji Lane and around the corner in Bali Lane, Arab Street and Beach Road for even more good times…
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kampong Glam, Kampong Glam, Singapore
Centred on busy Arab Street, Kampong Glam is known as Singapore’s Muslim Quarter. Its 19th-century shophouses have been turned into stores selling textiles and casual restaurants serving spicy Malay and global fare. Notable landmarks here include the golden domed Sultan Mosque and the Malay Heritage Centre, where exhibits focus on local history. Clothing boutiques, street art and trendy cafes line Haji Lane.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Singapore, Singapore
Traveler pickup is offered
Other pickup location of your preference Airports
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Singapore Cruise Centre
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.