Ride to watch the sunset from the highest point of the Island
The top of the island is a place with privileged views, so it has an important flow of tourists at the usual times. We offer to ride to the highest of the island at sunset, a time when you will feel that there is no one but you on the whole island. Silence is part of the natural spectacle. And to get there, we ride in the middle of the forest and meadows, where it is very difficult to bump into other people. A feeling of being in the middle of the wild, revives the soul of the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Start your activity by being picked up at your hotel (we need the name of your hotel). Then take a short trip to the ranch (20 minutes), enjoying the nature of the road. Here you will meet your horse and the activity guide. Once presented and given the first instructions, we begin the ascent to Terevaka. At the beginning we cross a forest of eucalyptus where small birds live. Then we continue riding through the high prairies of the mountain, a perfect place to enjoy the view and the changes of tones in the sunlight. Once at the top, the horses graze and we sit down to enjoy an outdoor show: a sunset in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
On the way back, the first stars appear and in the middle of the forest we reach the end of the tour.
Special beginners route. Maximum 6 people The weather can be quite unpredictable, it is a good idea to be prepared for some rain.
• Maunga Terevaka Es, con 512 m de altura, la mayor elevacion de toda la isla., Easter Island Chile
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at any hotel on the island. Normally, it takes us about 20 minutes to arrive, from the collection point to the place of the horses. Those who have their own vehicle can follow us from their hotel to the ranch if they wish. Our transfer vehicle is suitable for 4 to 5 people.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.