Ride Horses on the Beach
Explore peninsula of Samana coast on horseback riding this 1.5-hour adventure from Rancho Playa in La Barbacoa.
Follow your expert guide through the countryside on the back of a horse, then arrive at the beach to relax and head into the shallows. No experience necessary; this tour is suitable for riders of all levels. Round-trip transportation from Las Terrenas is included.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Round -trip shared transfert from Las Terrenas
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Playa
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rancho Playa, Calle El Limon La Barbacoa, Las Terrenas Dominican Republic
Board a vehicle for transportation to the stables. Upon arrival, disembark to meet your expert horse guides. Listen to a short safety briefing and overview of the ride to come, then get fitted for a helmet. The guides will pick a horse for you based on your size and experience level. This adventure is suitable for guests of all levels; both expert and novice riders are welcome. Climb onto your gentle, friendly horse and get started down the trail. Follow your guide through the Samana's Peninsula, a landscape very different than the beaches of the tourist zone. Along the trail, discovery mango, coffee, cocoa and other trees, arrive at the "Alleman" beach. Let's ride along this wild beach and see the lush vegetation of the country. This is a walking pace tour, for riders of different levels share this adventure. Enjoy a provided refreshment at the conclusion of your 1.5-hour ride, then return to Las Terrenas.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Las Terrenas, Las Terrenas, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or need to sign a discharge
- Dress code : Long pants, closed shoes, Sunglasses (optional).
- Optional : Sunscreen, anti-mosquito, long sleeve
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Maximum weights is 220 lbs
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.