Ride Brooklyn's Most Colorful Street Art
In addition to the street art, this tour offers a great look at of some of Brooklyn's nicest and most famous neighborhoods, Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO, Williamsburg and Bushwick. The art featured at the Collective is breaktaking, in its size and scope as well as the diversity of talent on display. The Bushwick must-see for people who appreciate street art. If Manhattan has become a little too "Disney-fied" to raise your passions, you'll find the world famous NYC grit on full display here. Please also be assured we'll stay on bike lanes and I've mapped this out for maximum comfort and safety.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Village, East Village, New York City, New York
We'll swing through the birthplace of street art, Manhattan's Lower East Side, where Jean-Michel Basquiat rose to fame and fortune.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Williamsburg Bridge, Delancey St, New York City, NY 11104
Next, we'll cross the East River by way of the Williamsburg Bridge. Enjoy the view of the NYC from it's 135 foot (41 meter) heights.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bushwick Collective Street Art, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237-2601
After tooling through the streets of hip and fashionable Williamsburg section of Brooklyn we'll hit the motherlode of street art. Hundreds of artists from all over the world are on display here.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
We'll take the Brooklyn Bridge home, but first we'll swing through the trendy warehouse district known at DUMBO. You can enjoy unprecedented views of the New York City skyline from the open expanse of the bridge promenade. Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge is an experience no visitor to NYC should miss.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Unlimited Biking, 38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children can be accomodated with child seats, tagalongs and child bikes. Additional costs may be involved so please alert me.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.