Rickshaw tours Barcelona
A ride through Barcelona aboard a La Indy rickshaw is a unique experience that combines fun, sightseeing, history and laughs.
We are the first rickshaws cooperative in Barcelona. Founded in February 2016, our members are from different parts of the world and are passionate to show you the secrets of the city.
Barcelona has a lot to see and a lot to do, it has something for everyone, lets find out what it has for you!
The tour is scheduled for 1 hour but of course we can go for as long as you wish.
per adult from
What's included :
- A great and unique experience.
- Pick up from any point.
- Experienced rickshaw drivers who care about giving the best possible service to our customers.
- Customer insurance
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Remember we go everywhere in the city, the following is an example of the great places we visit on our tour in Barcelona.
A must see in Barcelona is the Barcelona Cathedral, we will pass by this gothic style cathedral and take in its wonderful beauty.
Cycling by the Santa Maria del Mar, this beautiful church built in the 14 century is a must see in Barcelona. Located in the Ribera district, there will be many opportunities for photos
Onto the Passeig del Born, we pass through this charming street which has the church Santa Maria Del Mar on one end and Born market on the other. A popular street shaded by treet on both sides.
Onto the Arc de Triomf, We will pass through this Magnificent arch stopping to take some photos.
Enjoy the mediterranean from the comfort of our rickshaws while passing through Barceloneta beach.
From the fantastic Port Olimpic we get a perfect view of the whole beach and of the boats docked up on the Marina itself. This is a popular start and end point to the tour as it is close to the beach and many delicious restaurants.
The most popular attraction in Barcelona the Sagrada Famalia, this large unfinished church designed by Antoni Gaudi is a must see. We will make sure you get a good look at all sides of this very detailed church, making sure you get some great photos in.
Along to Passeig De Gracia, A shopping avenue which among other beautiful building has the Casa Pedrera and Casa Batllo from architect Antoni Gaudi. These picturesque buildings will have you staring in awe.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Passeig de Colom, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
At La Indy we´re very flexible, we can start the tour at your hotel, a restaurant or (except a few restricted streets) any point in the city, e.g if your´re coming from a cruise ship we can arrange to meet you when you get off the cruise ship shuttle bus. If your hotel is far it would be a good idea to choose one of our tours with more time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.