Rickshaw sightseeing tour along the Tagus
You sit comfortably in front of my rickshaw and I drive you comfortably from the Torre de Belém to the red bridge April 25 (or alternatively in the other direction). On the way we pass the marina of Belém, the Entdeckerdenkmal, the Hieronymoskloster, the ferry terminal Fluvial de Belém, the architecture, art and technology museum MAAT, as well as many nice restaurants. Here I provide you with all sorts of interesting facts and insider tips. In view you always have the city's landmarks: the sparkling river, the impressive bridge and the Cristo Rei statue - plus the Atlantic breeze in the nose.
The one-hour ride will be an experience where, after long walks in the hilly old town, you can rest your tired feet on the 4 kilometer route. I am pleased to offer you this indescribable and unique experience in Lisbon and we'll see you soon on the Tagus :-)
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem Garden
- Entry/Admission - Padrao dos Descobrimentos
- Entry/Admission - MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology
- Entry/Admission - 25 de Abril Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torre de Belem Garden, Avenida de Brasilia avenida da torre de Belem/avenida de Brasilia next to combattentes memorial, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
THE landmark of Portugal!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Discoverer monument Heinrich the Navigator with a small museum and a visitor platform on the top with fantastic views over Lisbon, the Tagus and the Atlantic.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Jerónimos Monastery, Praça do Império 1400-206 Lisboa, 1400-206 Lisboa, Portugal
One of the most important buildings of Manueline
Stop At: MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, Avenida Brasilia Central Tejo, Lisbon 1300-598 Portugal
The building, with its unique riverfront architecture, is home to contemporary art, architecture and technology: The Museu de Arte, Arquitetura e Tecnologia (MAAT).
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
San Francisco says hello .. :-)
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :1: Alcantara-Mar, 1350 Lisbon, Portugal
2: Belém Tower, Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.