Richmond: Arts District 3 Hours Guided Walking Food Tour
Explore the great restaurants of the Arts District
Learn about the history of Richmond's most diverse neighborhood
Meet the chefs and owners behind these establishments
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jackson Ward, Second Street, Richmond, VA 23219
Richmond’s revitalized Arts District, spanning parts of Jackson Ward and Monroe Ward, will capture your imagination with a mix of historically-significant architecture, under-the-radar restaurants, and inspiring art galleries.
Joining this tour means exploring the Arts District as an insider. You will sample delicious food and snacks from 5-6 different restaurants, cafes, and shops, possibly including truly authentic southern cuisine, mouth-watering Mediterranean fare, unique ice cream, and more!
You’ll meet chefs and business owners and discover their passion for their craft. You’ll hear the stories that make this one of Richmond’s most defining neighborhoods, but most of all, you'll have fun doing it!
Departure Point :Carytown, Richmond, VA 23221, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.