Rice Planting and Fishing Day Trip from Hoi An
If you would love to have a mixed combination in planting rice with the local farmers and get your own hands on experience of fishing with the local fishermen in the urban setting of Hoi An. This rice planting and fishing tour from Jack Tran will be a wonderful and delight thing to try. This tour will bring you a wonderful culture of rice planting cultivation and traditional fishing occupation of local people in the central region of Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Activities as listed
What's excluded :
- Additional beverages and personal expenses
- After picking you up at your hotel by mini- van, we will bring you over the countryside where bike are available to ride (separate transportation services are available for . You start the day by cycling to the local farmer in Cam Thanh Ecological village. Here you are greeted by a local host and then you join with them how to grow wet rice with their family. Try farm work like plowing and tilling with buffalo, riding water buffalo, learning how to transplant rice, flooding farm, grinding rice, pounding rice. Afterwards, the guide and van will bring you down to a local fishing village. After boarding the boat, join local fishermen on a Phuoc Hai local fishing boat to experience local cast net "chai."
Continue to visit water coconut palm jungle, enjoying the basket boat and visiting the water coconut palm forest. Learn how to fold origami such as grasshoppers, flowers, rings, caps, and bracelets from water coconut leaves. Have fun trying to catch crab around the water coconut palm forest and after then boarding back boat, Jack Tran's Captain Cook will cook for your lunch/dinner (morning time you will get lunch and afternoon time you will get dinner on boat) and a cold beer or soft drink we will bring you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hoi An ancient town hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hoi An ancient town hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum of 2 people required for tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.