Rice paddies, local villages and handicraft
Hidden at the foot of Mountain Rinjani is the stunning rice terrace heaven “Tetebatu”, which unlike Ubud is still largely untouched. You will traverse the rice paddies through a local village, explore hidden natural spots unknown to most tourists, meet friendly black monkeys and take a workshop on bamboo weaving. This is the real Lombok!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - A fruit salad made of seasonal fruit, peanuts and local delicacies
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee/tea will be served before trekking Tetebatu and during our bamboo weaving workshop
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Tetebatu Tourist Village
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You could order lunch for 50 000 IDR/pax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: GUNUNG SARI, Jl. Pariwisata, Gn. Sari, Kabupaten Lombok Barat, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83351, Indonesia
You will meet monkeys in the tropical jungle, feed them with peanuts and take memorable photos!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cakranegara Traditional Market, Mataram, Lombok Indonesia
Here you will get a chance to shop like a villager and explore a variety of unique local products that you will surely not find back home. Markets usually get crowded in the morning with hundreds of citizens coming there from different parts of Lombok.
On the way to the market, we will teach you a bit of the language to make the shopping experience more fun!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tetebatu Tourist Village, Jl. Pariwisata Lombok Timur, Tetebatu, Lombok 83662 Indonesia
Here we will trek through rice fields, tobacco plantations, explore a hidden waterfall in a cave and walk to the tropical forest to meet its indigenous inhabitants – black monkeys.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sasak Village, Praya, Lombok Indonesia
We will meet absolute legends of Indonesia - inhabitants of the famous Loyok village, who have been preserving weaving traditions for decades. Here we will observe the process of bamboo weaving. And then over a small picnic with tea/coffee and local snacks we will get a workshop on weaving a small basket from bamboo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Senggigi, Mataram and from the Bangsal Ferry Terminal. Pick-up from any other place in Lombok can be organised at an additional price. A speed boat from and to the Gilis can also be organized any time for 300k.Airports
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
- Bagsal Ferry Terminal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.