RIB Boat Tour
A brilliant, 1-hour RIB boat tour in the Westman Islands where we will explore sea caves, remote beaches and the stunning cliffs where the puffin and the common murre lay their eggs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jacket
- Rescue Overalls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westmann Islands, Westmann Islands, South Region
We will sail for one hour in the Westman Islands area, looking at sea caves, remote beaches and more. Depending on sea and weather conditions, the routes of the tour may vary.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tangagata 7, Vestmannaeyjabær, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.